miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2012

Marceline I'm just your problem


Me parece una muy buena canción, tal vez no conozca mucho de música debido a que no estudie eso pero en mi opinión es una buena composición
.

 Letra de la cancion

I’m gonna bury you in the ground.
Ladadadada
I’m gonna bury you with my sound
I’m gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face
I’m gonna…
"Marceline that's too distasteful"
Oh, you don't like that?
Or do you just not like me?!?!

Sorry I don’t treat you like a goddess
Is that what you want me to do?
Sorry I don’t treat you like you’re perfect
Like all your little loyal subjects do
Sorry I’m not made of sugar
And I’m not sweet enough for you
Is that why you always avoid me?
I’m must be such and inconvenience to you

Well,
I’m just your problem
I’m just your problem
It’s like I’m not even a person. Am I?
I’m just your problem

Well,
I shouldn’t have to justify what I do
I should to prove anything to you
I’m sorry that I exist
I didn’t plan to be in your blacklist
I shouldn’t be the one that makes up with you

So,
Why do I want to?
Why do I want to …?
To---
Bury you in the ground
And drink the blood from your…

2 comentarios: